eCommerce SEO Agency Queenstown
If you have a small or medium-sized eCommerce business, it’s essential to have your website visible and SEO optimised. Contact our eCommerce SEO Agency Queenstown team to skyrocket your business up those search engine rankings.
Need an affordable shopping website with secure online payment?
Why is it essential to have a website that ranks?
With more than one in every four Internet users shopping online in 2021, online shops need to quickly and consistently identify, implement and use methods to become more visible in a highly competitive environment. Whether you own a brick-and-mortar business or sell your products and services exclusively online, promoting them using the right tools is a guaranteed method to make your website rank high in Internet search results. e-Commerce SEO is one of these tools.
Our e-Commerce SEO agency Queenstown team can help you define and reap the benefits of an effective e-Commerce Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
5.5 billion searches have been conducted every day on Google in 2019, which means that when looking to buy a product or contract a service, most people search for it on the Internet. That is why your online shop must rank among the top results displayed by Google and other important search engines.
Google, for example, ranks the results of searches based on secret algorithms that are constantly changing. Even so, e-Commerce SEO specialists have been able to test and confirm over the years several methods that enable online shops to rank high in these search results.
A few of the benefits of e-Commerce SEO are:
- It generates sustainable and quality traffic to your website. A smooth-running website populated with relevant short and long-tail keywords draws an increased number of visitors which can turn into customers.
- It builds visibility for your brand. Ranking high in SERPs makes your brand be noticed and taken into account in Internet navigators’ conversations regarding products they want to buy. Even if a customer chooses a competitor that ranks, let’s say, first in the SERPs, seeing your online shop rank second will make that customer register it as an option for future purchases. This visibility is beneficial for your business, as that customer will most likely turn to you if the competitor he has made that first purchase fails to fulfil his future expectations.
- It develops a relationship of trust with your customers. When you sell online instead of a brick-and-mortar store, it’s more challenging to establish a relationship of trust with your customers. And gaining your customers’ trust is essential in making them feel comfortable to purchase from your shop.
Google ranks in high positions websites it trusts, so the higher your site appears in search results, customers will perceive the more trustworthy your business.
The services provided by the e-Commerce SEO agency Queenstown team can help your business take advantage of these benefits by implementing a strategy customised to your business’ needs and profile.
Things you can do to improve your online shop’s visibility through eCommerce SEO:
- Check the functionality and performance of your website, including its loading speed;
- optimise your product pages and Calls to Action;
- make sure you post regular and valuable content in your blog section;
- check how your top competitors are promoting their products and adjust if necessary your promoting techniques and strategies;
- Research and include in your site relevant keywords to enable Internet users to find your business quicker an
Our eCommerce SEO Agency Queenstown services include:
We’ll build you a website that makes your online store stand out in the crowd and generates new sales. A modern-looking, beautifully designed, mobile-responsive, fast loading, e-Commerce SEO optimised website will generate increased traffic and retain more visitors that can be turned into buying customers. Your online store must also provide a simple, secure and quick checkout, including for purchases conducted from a SmartPhone, to provide an excellent visiting experience to your customers and make them return.
We’ll create high quality and engaging content for your site. This type of content is how you inform, engage and delight your audience and develop customer loyalty. High quality and unique content is also how you establish a reputation as an informed and trustworthy provider for your visitors, who will return to your site looking for more information they need. Our e-Commerce SEO agency in Queenstown delivers relevant content for your target audience, enabling your e-Commerce business to stay ahead of the competition.
We’ll audit your site’s content and take proper measures, such as improving the loading speed of your site. This is a vital tool for retaining the customers that land on your page and an important element taken into account by search engines like Google when ranking results of various search queries. We review and optimise your videos, images and texts. We also research the keywords on your website, update them, add metadata, and check the relevance of links and titles included in your site.
We’ll review and optimise your product pages using relevant product titles and descriptions to increase site traffic. We use e-Commerce SEO best practices combined with your enthusiasm for your products. We add to your site products reviews and testimonials of satisfied customers to influence the buying decision of new visitors.
Small Powerful Team
Having no big office or staff onsite keeps our overheads low, enabling us to pass the savings onto you.
Meet Janet on the left and Sandra on the right.
By utilizing qualified staff from around the world.
Your website can be fully renovated or built in a week.
We're just a phone call or email away.
"Here's what TW Wines said about our work..."
TW Wines engaged with Openbox Marketing to totally rebuild our website, and what a great job these guys did, not only revamped the whole look but also made the site mobile friendly. They also introduced online product payment, which has made a huge difference to the amount of sales that come through the website. Sandra and the team were so easy to deal with, and nothing was ever a problem.
Co-owner of TW Wines
Contact our SEO Agency Queenstown team
Why Choose Us?
We have a few good reasons why you should …
For us, it’s all about adding value to your business or brand.
We take our client work seriously, but not ourselves.
Either Sandra or Janet will take your call or answer your email personally. Then we’ll communicate with you directly throughout your project.
Your business is unique, and so are your website and SEO requiements. There is no one size fits all here!
Not many website designers are SEO specialists. But we are!
We are not a big agency and we know you want to keep costs down.
Our accreditations from the eBusiness Institute in Australia include:
- SEO Website Design & Content Marketing – CERTIFIED PRO
- Conversion Optimisation & WordPress Website Design – CERTIFIED PRO
- Digital Marketing & SEO Audit – CERTIFIED PRO
- Website Data Analytics & Reporting – CERTIFIED
- Webmaster Management & Website Security – CERTIFIED